Monday, September 22, 2008

That is so morbid.


Well,this title really doesnt have anything to do with my post today, but I thought it sounded awesome. Sorry for the late updates. My creative side is not working properly these couples of weeks. So I'm just going to talk about my previous events.

Every night, after Tarawih I got myself craving for food. My cousin complained that I eat too much, well, the truth is I eat a lot of times and most of the dishes were not enough for me. I really need to stop this habit, Im wasting a lot of my money with food.

Couple of weeks ago, I bought one of my friend a birthday present. Im really not sure what I bought for her, I just thought it might suit her new PSP. Really made me feel a lot better after I gave it to her. Why her, because she's silly and awesome. Happy Birthday Hanani~ :P

I got a call one night...and it was like dream. It was my "special friend". Why special? Because to me, she is more than just a friend...I finally got to meet her that night. And as promised, I took her around, cruising to be exact. It was great to be with her again and all I hoped was that she felt the same way. I've known her more than 2 years now...Well, that's a different story. Sorry, its a bit personal. And yea, I finally gave her the stuff sheep I bought two months ago and we called "it" Rauf. We still argue if its a boy or a girl sheep. Hope Rauf feeling more comfortable with her than with me. Daddy love you Rauf!( that sounded weird)

I have to come clean. I am a huge fan of the Joker character from The Dark Knight movie. He is so morbid. The way he destroy people, not by using guns or knives, but destroying their nature. Full reaspect to Heath Ledger for giving life to Joker.

And yes, I did went fishing. It was fun really, I got to see the beach at night again and I caught a little "Tambak". I know it doesnt sound much, but I was satisfied.

How am I at the moment?Still live in the land of confusion. With full of smiles.

Well, I'll end my blog here. Update it soon. Sorry people, dont have any new pictures.

No comments: