Friday, October 10, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya.

My Raya Face


Well,its about time for me to give you guys an update. This update is based on my Raya.

The night before the first day of Raya:
I actually felt like, there was a warm feeling inside me. I was happy and sad at the same time. One of my cousin's father died that night. One of the tragedies written in Kpg Tanah Jambu and Hari Raya. The thing that made me happy was when I passed the small road in Tanah Jambu 1. Almost everyone were outside their houses. The adult were decorating last minute, the young adult was battling out who have the loudest fire cracker and the little ones were playing fireworks. Houses along the way were covered and decorated with colourful lights. As I looked up, the night was filled with stars and the moon of Syawal was so clear. I smiled :)

Back at home, everyone was busy and Im just standing there eating the "kueh" my mom made. Then I decided to fix the sign board at our junction, which me and my cousins has been planning to fix it for a long time. It was a fun night, we hung out while fixing it.

The first day of Raya:
Early morning I went to the mosque where I didnt go last year and it made me felt...fresh in kind of way. And its the first Raya we spent without our late grandma, which I felt liked something missing that day. Selamat Hari Raya Ni~ (to all of them). At night we had this family gathering, which was ok.

The second day:
We had a convoy with my mom side of the family. Which was ok, even though not all of them joined in. Its really nice to see the cousins I havent seen for a long time.

The third day:
This day was the open house. Like always, its all busy and the thing I had problem with was keeping the guest entertained. In the end I pulled it off. Same time, through the busy situation, I was feeling really sad. I had to give out fake smiles. This day, my friend went back to UK. *SUCKS*

The fourth day:
I went out with two of my freinds, my coursemate actually, Gzul and Helmi. And coincidently we met my other cousins Aiman and Nuai at an open house and then we pick up Fakri as well. So we went togather for Raya. It was awesome, we went Raya-ing at Kampung Ayer which I havent rode a boat at went into Kg Ayer for a long~~~ time. Then to our friends, well..just 3 of them actually and we ended at 12am. I had a lot fun this day. Its like a lil adventure for my Raya. Thanks guys :)

Well, thats all what happened. The most interesting part of it. Selamat Hari Raya everybody, and Im sorry to everyone to whom I know as well to the people I dont know.


Fixing the sign board, job well done.



The boat trip.





No comments: