Sunday, September 14, 2008

Someone get me a cab.

Huh~


What's with the title you ask...I just want to get into a cab, get into the back seat and tell the driver to take me anywhere without stopping. I know we cant do that here. Take me anywhere far from here. I want to think about now, what happened and what's ahead might be like.

Lately I've been thinking about my own. I've had my ups and downs like the rest of us. But in the end, the same question still pop out in my mind. What do I want through this life. I dont want to have a relationship, I'm not satisfied with my studies, I don't know what I want to be, I even don't know what I am interested in anymore. Is this what you called becoming more mature. All of this sounds so familiar, must be the Learning & Development stuff. And life is rushing at the moment so I don't have a lot of time to think. So yea...Someone get me a cab. What am I complaining about.

What's happening with my life...Ever since we started learning MIB, I became interested in politics, democracy, leadership. Im not saying its fun, just interesting. Been hanging a lot with my cousins, its kinda nice...whatever. Havent went fishing yet, for a long time to be exact. I missed the nature offers at night. My studies, I have to admit that I am a slow learner and with everything seems to be moving a bit fast, I am off way behind. Dont worry about that so much, I only hope I can catch up soon. A relationship, I dont have one. But I do like someone, actually, its more than that. Lets keep this short. My life is like going clockwise these days, maybe because Im just too lazy to do something else.

Im sorry this blog is kinda short. I'll be sure to update this blog once a while instead of for a long time. And oh yea, I have lost my gift. Later~


No comments: